- A revolutionary product!! New – age needles made from High – Tech carbon fiber with tips in electroplated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Now available in sizes US 0 (2.0mm) to US 10 (6.0mm), ideal for lace knitting, sock knitting, etc.
Karbonz 40″ Circular Needles US 10
US 10 / 6.0 mm
40″ / 100 cm
Needle Length 5″
2 in stock
SKU: 8904086244025 Categories: Knitting Needles, Notions, Circular Needles, Knitter's Pride Tags: knitting, Needles, knitters pride, karbonz, 40", Carbon, circular needles, carbon fiber, smooth joins, brass tips
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.5 in|