Classes at Apples to Oranges are a great way to learn new techniques and have fun with other knitters and crocheters. Please:
- Register in person, online (www.applestooranges.net) or by phone (503-874-4901) so we are sure to have room for you!
- Pay at time of registration
- Remember that all classes are held in our shop at 204 E Main Street
- Check out class descriptions found below or in our classes e-store
- No materials, patterns or tools are included in the program fee unless noted
- There is a 10% discount on materials, patterns and tools if purchased in our shop; (this cannot be combined with other discounts and does not apply to special orders)
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment.
- Free tea (whatever is the daily special) is included with the paid classes.
Kids Knit ($40.00 for 3 sessions or $15 for 1 session)
Thursday afternoons from 4-5pm Beginning Knitting for kids (grades K-12). Children learn basic knitting skills while creating something wonderful with their own two hands! This is a great “mid-week wind-down” for your children after a busy day at school. Minimum of 3 students required.
Beginning Knitting ($55 for 3 sessions or $22 for 1 session)
Tuesday nights from 5-7pm, with Lisa Saturdays from 10:30-12:30 with Laurie, Kelly or Becky. From casting on to binding off–these ladies will have you in stitches in no time! Learn the basic technical skills (Knit, Purl, Increasing & Decreasing), how to read a pattern, and how to select the right yarn and needles for your project.
Beginning/Intermediate Crochet with Darrel ($55.00 for 3 sessions or $22 for 1 session)
Thursday Nights 6-8pm. Learn to crochet, or build on your crochet skills with Darrel. Pick your project and learn the basic technical skills, how to read a pattern, and how to select the right yarn and needles for your project.
Thursday Knit-Night with Becky ($55.00 for 3 sessions, or $22 for 1)
Becky will help you move beyond the basic Knit and Purl stitches, and help guide you to new and exciting knitting patterns and techniques. 6-8pm.
One-on-One Private Instruction is offered at $40/hour
Sock Knit Along! ($10 donation to Silverton Area Community Aid [SACA])
Every Thursday morning from 10:30 to 12:00 knit along with Laurie while you learn different sock techniques. Free tea, sock projects can be donated to SACA if you wish.
Tuesday is open knit day!
Bring in a friend or not, gather around our big table and knit or crochet with others. In the evening we may have a class going, so all we ask is that you be respectful of class instruction, keep conversations general or move to another table.REGISTER NOW Class_Schedule_Fall_2017