Classes at Apples to Oranges are a great way to learn new techniques and have fun with other knitters and crocheters. Please:
- Register in person, online (www.applestooranges.net) or by phone (503-874-4901) so we are sure to have room for you!
- Pay at time of registration
- Remember that all classes are held in our shop at 204 E Main Street
- Check out class descriptions found below or in our classes e-store
- No materials, patterns or tools are included in the program fee unless noted
- There is a 10% discount on materials, patterns and tools if purchased in our shop; (this cannot be combined with other discounts and does not apply to special orders)
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment.
- Free tea (whatever is the daily special) is included with the paid classes.
Kids Knit ($40.00 for 3 sessions or $15 for 1 session)
Thursday afternoons from 4-5pm Beginning Knitting for kids (grades K-12). Children learn basic knitting skills while creating something wonderful with their own two hands! This is a great “mid-week wind-down” for your children after a busy day at school. Minimum of 3 students required.
Beginning Knitting ($45 for 3 sessions or $18 for 1 session)
Tuesday nights from 5-7pm, with Darrel & Becky. From casting on to binding off–we’ll have you in stitches in no time! Learn the basic technical skills (Knit, Purl, Increasing & Decreasing), how to read a pattern, and how to select the right yarn and needles for your project.
Thursday Knit-Night with Becky ($45.00 for 3 sessions, or $18 for 1)
This month Becky will be teaching KIS Designs’ new “Schofield Pass” hat pattern. This is an excellent project for learning color-work while adding texture to your knits. 5-7pm.
One-on-One Private Instruction is offered at $40/hour
Tuesday is open knit day!
Bring in a friend or not, gather around our big table and knit or crochet with others. In the evening we may have a class going, so all we ask is that you be respectful of class instruction, keep conversations general or move to another table.
**Please refer to the page below for a complete list of current classes and descriptions.REGISTER NOW Class_Schedule_Summer3_2019